Ray Dirks, curator of the Mennonite Heritage Centre Galery on the campus of Canadian Mennonite University, Winnipeg, served at the Overseas Ministries Study Center as artist in residence during the 2002-3 academic year.
What does CMU stand for?
CMU stands for Canadian Mennonite University
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CMU
We have 120 other meanings of CMU in our Acronym Attic
- Comparative Map and Trait Viewer (software)
- Country Music Television
- Chicago Musical Theatre Works (Chicago, IL)
- Combined Major Theater War
- Committee to Minimize Toxic Waste (Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory; Berkeley, CA)
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease, X-Linked
- California Miramar University (San Diego, CA)
- Call Me Up
- Campaign for Mainstream Universities
- Cardiac Monitoring Unit (various locations)
- Carnegie Mellon University
- Cement Masonry Unit (various organizations)
- Central Maintenance Unit
- Central Management Unit
- Central Michigan University
- Central Mindanao University
- Central Moneymarket Unit
- Certificate Management Unit (FAA)
- Certified Mortgage Underwriter (National Association of Mortgage Underwriters)
Samples in periodicals archive:
They are the University of Winnipeg, University of Manitoba, Red River College and Canadian Mennonite University.
Recently, my involvement in a dialogue group between faculty from the Canadian Mennonite University and St.
Arrangements are being made to give course credits from the faculty of theology of the University of Winnipeg and from the Peace and Conflict Transformation Studies program at Canadian Mennonite University.
Helmut Harder, emeritus professor of theology at Canadian Mennonite University in Winnipeg, and a former general secretary of the Conference of Mennonites in Canada, notes that so-called ecumenical dialogue and co-operation in that province includes less than half of its practising Christians, with evangelical churches notably absent.