In July of 1996, the Canadian Aerosol Information Bureau (CAIB), a division of Canadian Manufacturers of Chemical Specialties (CMCS), presented the aerosol industry with an aggressive plan to create the National Aerosol Recycling Program (NARP).
What does CMCS stand for?
CMCS stands for Canadian Manufacturers of Chemical Specialties
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CMCS
We have 36 other meanings of CMCS in our Acronym Attic
- Cold Mountain, Cold Rivers (conservation; Montana)
- Colour Mobile Control Room
- Construction Mechanic Constructionman Recruit (US Navy)
- Chemically Modified Crumb Rubber Asphalt (US DOT)
- Chicken Mucin-Cross-Reactive Antigen
- Capital Markets Cooperative Research Centre (Australia)
- Chinese Medicine Clinical Research Centre (Australia)
- Coastal Model Car Racing Club (UK)
- Comparative Medicine Clinical Research Center (Wake Forest University; Winston-Salem, NC)
- Community Mediation Center of Rhode Island (Providence, RI)
- Case Management Control System
- Cato Meridian Central School (New York)
- Center for Mature Consumer Studies
- Center for Medicaid and Chip Services
- Center for Mobile Communications Studies (Rutgers University)
- Communications Management/Monitoring & Control Subsystem
- Computer Management Consulting Service (Germany)
- COMSEC Material Control System
- Configuration Management and Control System
- Construction and Maintenance Contract System (Texas)