Today, the Honourable Lynne Yelich, Minister of State for Western Economic Diversification, announced federal support for the Canadian Malting Barley Technical Centre (CMBTC) to test and analyze malt and malting barley to meet increased international barley quality standards.
What does CMBTC stand for?
CMBTC stands for Canadian Malting Barley Technical Centre (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Canada Manitoba Business Service Centre
- Cassandra Manning Ballet Theatre (Illinois)
- Cellular and Molecular Biotechnology (Carnegie Mellon University; Pittsburgh, PA)
- Chennai Moffusil Bus Terminus (India)
- Christian Medical Board of Tanzania
- Composition Modified Barium Titanate (EEStor)
- Core Modernization Blueprint Team (US DOI)
- California Municipal Business Tax Association
- Combat Aviation Group
- Combat Communications/Flight/Squadron/Group
- Central Massachusetts Baseball Umpires' Association (Boston, MA)
- Centre de Musique Baroque de Versailles (French: Center of Baroque Music Versailles; Versailles, France)
- Crime Management Best Value Review (UK)
- Customs Manufacturing Bonded Warehouse
- Chicago Metropolitan Battered Women's Network (Illinois)
- Commercial Mortgage Backed Securities Index
- C Model Compiler
- Cable Maintenance Center
- Cache Memory Controller
Samples in periodicals archive:
This AgriMarketing investment of more than $525,000 will enable the Canadian Malting Barley Technical Centre, the Malting Industry Association of Canada, and the Brewing and Malting Barley Research Institute to increase their competitiveness in new and existing markets through innovative marketing and communications and through the development of a Canadian Malt Barley Brand.