The Canadian Macromolecular Crystallography Facility (CMCF), the CLS beamline devoted to this type of work, is slated for completion this fall.
What does CMCF stand for?
CMCF stands for Canadian Macromolecular Crystallography Facility (est. 1999; Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CMCF
We have 6 other meanings of CMCF in our Acronym Attic
- Constant Maturity Credit Default Swap
- Centre for Media and Culture in Education (University of Toronto; Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Circuit Mode Control Entity (telecommunications)
- Clean Money, Clean Elections (New York)
- Committee of Ministers of the Council of Europe
- Cre-Mediated Cassette Exchange
- Costa Mesa City Employees Association (California)
- Company Member Council Executive Committee (American National Standards Institute; Washington, DC)
- Credit Mutuel Centre Est Europe (Strasbourg, France)
- Canadian Mechanical Contracting Education Foundation (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Canberra Multicultural Community Forum (est. 2006; Australia)
- CARICOM (Caribbean Community and Common Market) Multilateral Clearing Facility (est. 1977)
- Central Maintenance Computing Function
- Central Maryland Correctional Facility (Towson, MD)
- Central Minnesota Community Foundation (est. 1985; St. Cloud, MN)
- Central Mississippi Correctional Facility (Pearl, MS)
- Colorado Mountain Club Foundation (est. 1973)
- Communications and Multimedia Content Forum of Malaysia
- Complete Hydatidiform Mole and Coexistent Fetus
- Canadian Military Colleges Faculty Association