We stayed at the Support for Sustainable Development Camp which, in partnership with Canadian Lutheran World Relief, runs 12 projects benefitting 600 families.
What does CLWR stand for?
CLWR stands for Canadian Lutheran World Relief
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CLWR
We have 1 other meaning of CLWR in our Acronym Attic
- Computational Lexicon Working Group (language resources)
- Contaminated Land Working Group (UK and Europe)
- Crack Line Wedge Loaded
- Cayuga Lake Watershed Network (Interlaken, NY)
- Compiler Language with No Pronounceable Acronym (aka INTERCAL)
- Chronic Leukaemia Working Party (European Group for Blood and Marrow Transplantation)
- Cloud Liquid Water Path
- Commander Logistics Western Pacific
- Commission Legislative and Work Programme (EU)
- Community Living Welland Pelham (civic association; Canada)
- Centre for Learning and Work Research (Australia)
- Commercial Light-Water Reactor
- Contaminated Liquid Waste System
- County Line Water Supply (Texas)
- Canyon Lake Water Service Company (Texas)
- Children Learn What They Live (awareness campaign)
- Comprehensive Land and Water Use Plan (Virgin Islands)
- Cleft Lip With or Without Palate
- Cambridge Lindy Exchange (swing dance club; Cambridge, UK)
- Ciment de Laitier à la Chaux (French: Slag Cement with Lime)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Primate's World Relief and Development Fund (PWRDF) and Canadian Lutheran World Relief (CLWR) have launched their first joint national youth project to help build communities in developing countries.
Augsburg Fortress Canada and Four Corners, the alternative trade program of Canadian Lutheran World Relief, have entered into a partnership to provide Canadians with more options for buying fair trade products.