She is also the Chair of the Canadian Legislative and Regulatory Affairs Committee (CLARA) of ARMA International.
What does CLARA stand for?
CLARA stands for Canadian Legislative and Regulatory Affairs (now ARMA International)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CLARA
We have 8 other meanings of CLARA in our Acronym Attic
- Cognitive Level and Quality of Writing Assessment
- Central Laboratory for Aquaculture Research
- Channel Local Address Register
- Communications Loading Analysis Report
- Computer Assisted Legal Research
- Conker Live and Reloaded (gaming)
- Crude Liquid Argon
- Custom Location Alternate Routing
- Canadian Ladies Amateur Radio Association
- Cell-Linked Antigen Radioactive Antibody
- Changing Labour Relations in Asia (International Institute of Asian Studies; Leiden, Netherlands)
- Clairemont Amateur Radio Association
- Cooperação Latino-Americana de Redes Avançadas (Portuguese: Latin American Cooperation of Advanced Networks; Brazil)
- Construction Law and Arbitration
- Council of Landscape Architectural Registration Boards
- CASA (Civil Aviation Safety Authority) Licensing and Registration Centre (Australia)
- Central Louisiana Amateur Radio Club (Alexandria, LA)
- Centre for Late Antique Religion and Culture (Cardiff University, Cardiff, Wales, UK)
- Clear Lake Amateur Radio Club
Samples in periodicals archive:
The following committees are currently seeking a new chairperson: * Canadian Legislative and Regulatory Affairs Committee (CLARA) * Education Development Committee * Industry Specific Group Program * Standards Development Committee * Member Relations Committee All ARMA members who wish to apply, including those presently serving as chairs, need to fill out an application, which can be downloaded from the ARMA International Web site at www.