So after the Canadian Landmine Foundation asked for her help, she decided to start her own nonprofit, Grapes for Humanity, with her friend and former longtime Toronto Star wine columnist Tony Aspler.
What does CLF stand for?
CLF stands for Canadian Landmine Foundation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CLF
We have 152 other meanings of CLF in our Acronym Attic
- Compact Low Emission Vehicle for Urban Transport
- Camp Lejeune Energy from Wood (US EPA)
- Collaboration and Learning Environment (University of Windsor; Canada)
- Community Learning and Education Working Group (American Registry for Internet Numbers)
- Continuing Legal Education for Wisconsin (University of Wisconsin Law School; Madison, WI)
- Cost of Living Extremely Well Index
- Contact Lens Extended Wear Study (University of California Berkeley; test of durability of lenses; conducted 2000)
- Culture, Language, Elders and Youth (Department of; Nunavut, Canada)
- Cableless Linking Facility (traffic lights)
- Canada Life Financial (insurance)
- Canadian Liver Foundation
- Canadians for Language Fairness (Ottawa, ON, Canada)
- Cantilever Lifting Frame (US DoD)
- Carrier Lock Flag
- Casa Loma Fault (California quake fault)
- Cascara Liberation Front
- Celebrating Life Foundation
- Central Liquidity Facility
- Centralized Logistics Facility (NASA)
- Centre Lead Forward (ship position)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Paul Faucette is the manager of programs at Canadian Landmine Foundation to raise awareness of landmines.