Last February, my organization, Canadian Journalists for Free Expression (CJFE) joined other groups in writing Prime Minister Harper to express our concerns about government muzzling of publicly funded scientists.
What does CJFE stand for?
CJFE stands for Canadian Journalists for Free Expression
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of CJFE in our Acronym Attic
- Crail-Johnson Foundation (San Pedro, CA)
- Canada-Japan Friendship Association (est. 1948)
- Centre Juridique Franco Allemand (French: Legal Center Franco-German; Saarland University; Saarbrucken, Germany)
- Combined Joint Forces Air Component Command
- Canadian Journal of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences (was JFRBC until 1980)
- Continental Journal of Fisheries and Aquatic Science (Nigeria)
- Collingham Junior Football Club (UK)
- Combined Joint Force Component
- Central Jersey Federal Credit Union (Woodbridge/South Plainfield, NJ)
- Criminal Justice Facilities Development Department (Maricopa County, AZ)
- Central Joint Fire-EMS (Emergency Medical Service) District (Ohio)
- Center for Japanese-Filipino Families (Japan)
- Columbus Jewish Film Festival (Columbus, OH)
- Canadian Journal of Family Law (biannual journal)
- Canadian Junior Football League
- Coalition Joint Forces Land Component Command
- Commander, Joint Forces Marine Component Command
- Chuck Jones Film Productions
- Canadian Journal of Forest Research
- Canadian Joint Force Somalia
Samples in periodicals archive:
Al-Hammadi has received the International Press Freedom Award 2011 from the Canadian Journalists for Free Expression as first ever Yemeni journalist get this award.