There continue to be a number of access points for information about rural women's health, including the Canadian Women's Health Network, (10) the Centres of Excellence for Women's Health, (11) Pauktuutit, (12) the Ontario Women's Health Network (13) and other provincial networks, and electronic journal indices such as Medline or the Canadian Journal of Rural Medicine.
What does CJRM stand for?
CJRM stands for Canadian Journal of Rural Medicine
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of CJRM in our Acronym Attic
- Continental Journal of Renewable Energy (Nigeria)
- Chris Jones Riders Fund (Great Britain)
- Combined Joint Restricted Frequency List
- Civil Justice Resource Group (New York, NY)
- Criminal Justice Review Group (UK)
- Criminal Justice Records Improvement (various states)
- Criminal Justice Records Information
- Criminal Justice Review Implementation Plan(UK)
- Copiah-Jefferson Regional Library (Hazlehurst, MS)
- Central Jersey Regional Library Cooperative
- Charles J. Rike Memorial Library (Farmersville, TX)
- Congress of Jewish Religious Organizations and Associations in Russia
- Census of Juveniles in Residential Placement
- County Jail Reimbursement Program (Michigan Department of Corrections)
- Canadian Joint Replacement Registry
- Canadian Journal of Regional Science
- Canadian Journal of Remote Sensing
- Center for Joint Replacement Surgery (Philippines)
- Consolidated Judicial Retirement System (North Carolina)
- Canadian Journal of Respiratory Therapy
Samples in periodicals archive:
Wootton (1996), editor of the Canadian Journal of Rural Medicine, identified the journal's difficulties in defining rural and challenged readers, "If you have a clear idea of what rural means to you, share it with us.