July 2009 This special issue of the Canadian Journal of Regional Science deals with the theme of territorial development and social innovation.
What does CJRS stand for?
CJRS stands for Canadian Journal of Regional Science
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CJRS
- Criminal Justice Records Information
- Criminal Justice Review Implementation Plan(UK)
- Copiah-Jefferson Regional Library (Hazlehurst, MS)
- Central Jersey Regional Library Cooperative
- Canadian Journal of Rural Medicine
- Charles J. Rike Memorial Library (Farmersville, TX)
- Congress of Jewish Religious Organizations and Associations in Russia
- Census of Juveniles in Residential Placement
- County Jail Reimbursement Program (Michigan Department of Corrections)
- Canadian Joint Replacement Registry
- Canadian Journal of Remote Sensing
- Center for Joint Replacement Surgery (Philippines)
- Consolidated Judicial Retirement System (North Carolina)
- Canadian Journal of Respiratory Therapy
- Canadian Jobs Strategy
- Canadian Joint Staff
- Canadian Journal of Sociology
- Canadian Journal of Surgery
- Cardiff Journalism School (UK)
- Center for Japanese Studies (various schools)
Samples in periodicals archive:
July 2008 This special issue of the Canadian Journal of Regional Science deals with the theme of territorial governance.
Method In order to determine whether declining urban areas are addressed in the English-language urban geography, planning and policy-related literature in Canada, we examined the following journals: * The Canadian Geographer * The Canadian Journal of Urban Research * Plan Canada * Great Lakes Geographer * Canadian Public Policy * Journal of Canadian Studies * Economic and Technology Development Journal of Canada, and * Canadian Journal of Regional Science.
November 2006 This special issue of the Canadian Journal of Regional science deals with a major interest in regional science, the construction and critique of policies and programs in aid of regional development in rural areas.
Bryant Editor, Canadian Journal of Regional Science L'objectif de cette Introduction est de presenter un cadre general dans lequel on peut situer les divers articles de ce numero special qui traite de la politique publique et de l'espace rural.
May 2006 This special issue of the Canadian Journal of Regional science deals with one of the important themes that has become highly debated in the regional science literature--the knowledge economy and knowledge-based cities.
May 2005 This special issue of the Canadian Journal of Regional science deals with one of the themes that has been central to the Journal since its beginning, i.
March 2004 This special double issue of the Canadian Journal of Regional science expands upon a theme that has characterized many contributions to the Journal over the last 15 years, the study of intra-metropolitan space.