Canadian Journal of Nursing Research, 31(1), 53-72.
What does CJNR stand for?
CJNR stands for Canadian Journal of Nursing Research
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CJNR
We have 1 other meaning of CJNR in our Acronym Attic
- Cleveland Jewish News (newspaper)
- Club des Jeunes de Nouadhibou (French: Nouadhibou Youth Club; Nouadhibou, Mauritania)
- Club des Jeunes Néphrologues (French: Young Nephrologists Club)
- Canadian Journal of Native Education
- Cártel Jalisco Nueva Generación
- Chelsea Jewish Nursing Home (Chelsea, MA)
- Chelsea Jewish Nursing Home Foundation (Boston, MA)
- Canadian Journal of Nursing Informatics
- Calcutta Jesuit News Letter
- Canadian Journal of Nursing Leadership
- Channel Japan News Radio
- Configuring Juniper Networks Router
- Canadian Journal of Native Studies (Canadian Indian/Native Studies Association)
- Canadian Journal of Netherlandic Studies (Canadian Association for the Advancement of Netherlandic Studies)
- Canadian Journal of Neurological Sciences (Journal Canadien des Sciences Neurologiques)
- Centre for Jawaharlal Nehru Studies (India)
- Continental Journal of Nursing Science (Nigeria)
- Community Justice National Training Organisation (UK)
- Community Justice Network for Youth (W. Haywood Burns Institute; San Francisco, CA)
- Cambridge Journals Online (Cambridge University Press; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
22) Journal of Pharmacy & Pharmaceutical Sciences, Journal of Psychiatry and & Neuroscience, Biochemistry and Cell Biology, Canadian Journal of Microbiology, Canadian Journal of Physiology and Pharmacology, Applied Physiology, Nutrition, and Metabolism, Genome, Journal of Palliative Care, Canadian Journal of Anaesthesia, Pain Research & Management, Paediatrics & Child Health, Canadian Respiratory Journal, The Canadian Journal of Gastroenterology, Canadian Journal of Ophthalmology, Canadian Journal of Nursing Research.
Canadian Journal of Nursing Research, 36(4), 189-201.
Canadian Journal of Nursing Research, 37(4), 38-60.