Canadian Journal of Nursing Leadership, 19(3), 43-60.
What does CJNL stand for?
CJNL stands for Canadian Journal of Nursing Leadership
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CJNL
- China Journal Net (database)
- Cleveland Jewish News (newspaper)
- Club des Jeunes de Nouadhibou (French: Nouadhibou Youth Club; Nouadhibou, Mauritania)
- Club des Jeunes Néphrologues (French: Young Nephrologists Club)
- Canadian Journal of Native Education
- Cártel Jalisco Nueva Generación
- Chelsea Jewish Nursing Home (Chelsea, MA)
- Chelsea Jewish Nursing Home Foundation (Boston, MA)
- Canadian Journal of Nursing Informatics
- Calcutta Jesuit News Letter
- Canadian Journal of Nursing Research
- Channel Japan News Radio
- Configuring Juniper Networks Router
- Canadian Journal of Native Studies (Canadian Indian/Native Studies Association)
- Canadian Journal of Netherlandic Studies (Canadian Association for the Advancement of Netherlandic Studies)
- Canadian Journal of Neurological Sciences (Journal Canadien des Sciences Neurologiques)
- Centre for Jawaharlal Nehru Studies (India)
- Continental Journal of Nursing Science (Nigeria)
- Community Justice National Training Organisation (UK)
- Community Justice Network for Youth (W. Haywood Burns Institute; San Francisco, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Canadian journal of Nursing Leadership, 17(1), 88-96.