Canadian Journal of Neurological Sciences, 7(2), 143-151.
What does CJNS stand for?
CJNS stands for Canadian Journal of Neurological Sciences (Journal Canadien des Sciences Neurologiques)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CJNS
We have 1 other meaning of CJNS in our Acronym Attic
- Chelsea Jewish Nursing Home (Chelsea, MA)
- Chelsea Jewish Nursing Home Foundation (Boston, MA)
- Canadian Journal of Nursing Informatics
- Calcutta Jesuit News Letter
- Canadian Journal of Nursing Leadership
- Canadian Journal of Nursing Research
- Channel Japan News Radio
- Configuring Juniper Networks Router
- Canadian Journal of Native Studies (Canadian Indian/Native Studies Association)
- Canadian Journal of Netherlandic Studies (Canadian Association for the Advancement of Netherlandic Studies)
- Centre for Jawaharlal Nehru Studies (India)
- Continental Journal of Nursing Science (Nigeria)
- Community Justice National Training Organisation (UK)
- Community Justice Network for Youth (W. Haywood Burns Institute; San Francisco, CA)
- Cambridge Journals Online (Cambridge University Press; UK)
- Canadian Journal of Ophthalmology
- Carolina Journal Online (est. 1991; John Locke Foundation)
- Certified Jail Officer (American Jail Association)
- Chemical Journals Online
- Chicago Jazz Orchestra (Chicago, IL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Two of the families contained identical twins, and only one member of each pair developed Parkinson's disease, report Calne and his coworkers in the August CANADIAN JOURNAL OF NEUROLOGICAL SCIENCES.