Canadian Journal of Information and Library Science, 28(2), 25-42.
What does CJILS stand for?
CJILS stands for Canadian Journal of Information and Library Science (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of CJILS in our Acronym Attic
- Collegiate Job and Internship Fair (Ohio)
- Civic Journalism Interest Group
- Canadian Joint Implementation Initiative
- Combined Joint IFOR Information Campaign Task Force
- Criminal Justice Information Integration Strategy (Australia)
- Canadian Journal of Insurance Law (LexisNexis)
- Central Jalma Institute of Leprosy (Agra, India)
- Certified Journeyman Institutional Locksmith (Institutional Locksmiths' Association)
- Chicago Journal of International Law (Illinois)
- Connecticut Journal of International Law (est. 1985)
- Chinese Journal of Integrative Medicine (managed by the State Administration of Traditional Chinese Medicine)
- Central Java Inter-Mission School (Indonesia; now Mountainview International Christian School)
- Central Jersey Instructional Media Service (Manville, NJ)
- Criminal Justice Information Management System (various locations)
- Criminal Justice Information Management Team (New Mexico)
- Criminal Justice Information Network
- Criminal Justice Inspection Northern Ireland (UK)
- Central Jersey Intergroup of Overeaters Anonymous (Woodbridge, NJ)
- Chinese Journal of International Politics
- Criminal Justice Incentive Payment
Samples in periodicals archive:
Canadian Journal of Information and Library Science.
Canadian Journal of Information and Library Science, 19(1), 18-30.