Canadian Journal of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences 38: 982-983.
What does CJFAS stand for?
CJFAS stands for Canadian Journal of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences (was JFRBC until 1980)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CJFAS
- Clan Jade Falcon (gaming clan)
- Clearjet Filter
- Club des Jeunes Financiers (French: Young Financial Club)
- Coherent Joint Fires
- Copenhagen Jazz Festival (Copenhagen, Denmark)
- Council of Jewish Federations
- Crail-Johnson Foundation (San Pedro, CA)
- Canada-Japan Friendship Association (est. 1948)
- Centre Juridique Franco Allemand (French: Legal Center Franco-German; Saarland University; Saarbrucken, Germany)
- Combined Joint Forces Air Component Command
- Continental Journal of Fisheries and Aquatic Science (Nigeria)
- Collingham Junior Football Club (UK)
- Combined Joint Force Component
- Central Jersey Federal Credit Union (Woodbridge/South Plainfield, NJ)
- Criminal Justice Facilities Development Department (Maricopa County, AZ)
- Canadian Journalists for Free Expression
- Central Joint Fire-EMS (Emergency Medical Service) District (Ohio)
- Center for Japanese-Filipino Families (Japan)
- Columbus Jewish Film Festival (Columbus, OH)
- Canadian Journal of Family Law (biannual journal)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Canadian Journal of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences, v.
Canadian Journal of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences 62: 1963-1977.
His team's work will appear in an upcoming Canadian Journal of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences.
The animal, which lived about 40 million years ago, had an unusual set of notched teeth arranged in a widely spaced row along its cheek, Mitchell reports in the December 1989 CANADIAN JOURNAL OF FISHERIES AND AQUATIC SCIENCES.