In 2011 she guest edited a special issue of the Canadian Journal of Environmental Education on "animality in environmental education".
What does CJEE stand for?
CJEE stands for Canadian Journal of Environmental Education
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CJEE
- Chinese Journal of Evidence-Based Medicine
- Canadian Journal of Educational Communication
- Canton Joint Engineering Council (est. 1970; Canton, OH)
- Carrefour Jeunesse-Emploi Chauveau (French youth employment agency)
- Club des Jeunes Experts-Comptables et Commissaires aux Comptes (French: Young Accountants and Auditors Club; est. 1983)
- Court of Justice of the European Communities
- Criminal Justice Estimating Conference (Florida)
- Carrefour Jeunesse Emploi Charlebourg-Chauveau (French-Canadian employment organization; Canada)
- Canadian Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Continental Journal of Educational Research (Nigeria)
- Center for Jewish Education and Experiences
- Expenditure and Employment Data for the Criminal Justice System
- Californians for Justice Education Fund
- Citizens for Justice, Equality and Fairness (Dandridge, TN)
- Criminal Justice Enhancement Fund (Arizona)
- Cahier Juridique de l'Electricité et du Gaz (French: Legal Specifications of Electricity and Gas; journal)
- Canadian Journal of Exploration Geophysics (est. 1965; Canadian Society of Exploration Geophysicists)
- Criminal Justice Editors' Group (National Criminal Justice Reference Service)
- Commonwealth Judicial Education Institute (UK)
- Campylobacter Jejuni
Samples in periodicals archive:
Canadian Journal of Environmental Education 14: 149-157.
Canadian Journal of Environmental Education, 2, 132-144.