was published in the Canadian Journal of Economics in 2011.
What does CAJE stand for?
CAJE stands for Canadian Journal of Economics
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CAJE
We have 3 other meanings of CAJE in our Acronym Attic
- Computists' Applied Jobs
- Conseils et Applications Juridiques (French: Legal Advice and Applications)
- Coopérative Agricole de Juniville (French: Juniville Agricultural Cooperative; Juniville, France)
- Centre d'Activités pour les Jeunes d'Anizy (French: Anizy Youth Activity Center; Anizy-le-Château, France)
- Community Action for Justice in the Americas
- Court Appointed Juvenile Advocate (Alabama)
- Court of Appeals Joint Appendix (US Supreme Court briefs)
- Canadian Association of Japanese Automobile Dealers
- Commission on the Administration of Justice in Capital Cases (Florida)
- Computer-Aided Jewellery Design
- Carolina Agency for Jewish Education (Charlotte, NC)
- Center for the Advancement of Jewish Education (Miami, FL)
- Central Agency for Jewish Education (est. 1971; St. Louis, MO)
- Coalition for the Advancement of Jewish Education (New York, NY)
- Community Advocates for Justice and Equality (Lowell, MA)
- Computer Assisted Job Evaluation
- Christian A Johnson Endeavor Foundation
- Convergence, Action, Jeunesse, Enfance, Femme (French: Convergence, Action, Youth, Children, Women; Senegal)
- Coordinadora d'Assemblees de Joves de l'Esquerra Independentista (Catalan countries)
- Career and Job Fair Student Association (Ohio State University)
Samples in periodicals archive:
His research has been sponsored by a variety of foundations as well as the National Bureau of Economic Research and the National Science Foundation and has been published in journals such as the Journal of Business Research, Journal of Urban Economic, Canadian Journal of Economics, and Journal of Developmental Economics.
University published a version of this result in the Canadian Journal of Economics in 1995, if anyone wants details.
The Canadian Journal of Economics provides advice to referees in which it states "The amount of time taken with a paper can vary enormously--anything from a couple of hours to a couple of days of full-time effort.
Their BEA working paper concluded that an approach suggested by Bin Xu and Jianmao Wang in "Capital Goods Trade and R&D Spillovers in the OECD," published in the Canadian Journal of Economics, might be the most appropriate trade-based methodology through which spillovers can be captured.
Canadian Journal of Economics 23, November, 839-855.
9625, April 2003, and, forthcoming, Canadian Journal of Economics, documents the rapidly rising trend in U.