Anesthesia, the aging brain, and the surgical patient," Canadian Journal of Anesthesia, 50:R12 (2003).
What does CJA stand for?
CJA stands for Canadian Journal of Anesthesia
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CJA
We have 63 other meanings of CJA in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Jamboree 2001
- Combined Joint Staff Branch for Intelligence
- Classic Jaguar 5 Speed (automobile)
- Civilian Jeep Model 8 (scrambler)
- Canada Jamboree 1997 (Boy Scouts)
- California Jewelers Association
- California Judges Association
- Caltech Japanese Association (California)
- Canadian Jewelers Association
- Canadian Jiu-jitsu Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 2010 an article in the Canadian Journal of Anesthesia (1) presented case reports of two patients who appeared to regain spontaneous respiration after they had been determined to be brain dead.