by Michael Livingston, in Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics, 55(2007);515-526.
What does CJAE stand for?
CJAE stands for Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics (Wiley-Blackwell)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CJAE
- Criminal Justice Advisory Board (Pennsylvania Commission on Crime and Delinquency)
- Central Jersey Aquatic Club (New Jersey)
- Civil Justice Association of California (est. 1979)
- Côte de Jade Athlétic Club (French: Jade Coast Athletic Club)
- Criminal Justice Advisory Committee (various locations)
- Criminal Justice Advisory Council (Salt Lake City, UT)
- California Japanese American Community Leadership Council
- Chemical Journals of the American Chemical Society
- Community Justice Assistance Division
- Criminal Justice Administration Department (various locations)
- Central Jersey Alumni Extension (National Society of Black Engineers; Alexandria, VA)
- Continental Journal of Agricultural Economics (Nigeria)
- Center for Jewish Arab Economic Development (Israel)
- Criminal Justice Administrative Fee (El Monte, California)
- Criminal Justice Association of Georgia
- Continental Journal of Agricultural Science (Nigeria)
- Canadian Junior 'A' Hockey League
- Chicago Japanese American Historical Society (Illinois)
- Creed Just an Illusion (fan group)
- Centre de Jeunes Agriculteures d'Ile de France (French Young Farmers Union)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Grant (1978), "A Review of the Experimental Effects of Increased Price Information on the Performance of Canadian Retail Food Stores in the 1970s," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics, 26(3, November): 24-30.