For example, both the Irish Marketing Review and the Canadian Journal of Administrative Sciences are included.
What does CJAS stand for?
CJAS stands for Canadian Journal of Administrative Sciences (Administrative Sciences Association of Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CJAS
- Central Jersey Ariel Library Network
- Central Jet Accounts Manager
- Chief Justice for Administration and Management (Massahusetts)
- Community Justice and Mediation (est. 2004; Bloomington, IN)
- Contemporary Japanese and American Music (awards)
- Canadian Journal of Applied Physiology
- Carpenters' Joint Apprenticeship Program (St. Louis, MO)
- Criminal Justice Agency Profile Report (compensation tool)
- Continental Journal of Applied Sciences (Nigeria)
- Clearfield-Jefferson Association of Realtors (Falls Creek, PA)
- Canadian Journal of African Studies (Canadian Association of African Studies)
- Columbia Journal of American Studies (Columbia University; New York, NY)
- Copenhagen Journal of Asian Studies (Denmark)
- Cornell Japanese Animation Society
- Canadian Joint Air Training Centre
- China Jinshan Associated Trading Corporation (Shanghai Petrochemical Co., Ltd.)
- Commander, Joint Amphibious Task Force (US DoD)
- Criminal Justice Advisory Unit (United Nations)
- Command Jac Assault Zone (tactical armor; trademark of Jane's)
- Canadian Journal of Botany (National Research Council)