The Toronto weekly Jewish paper, The Canadian Jewish News, also continues to harp on the same theme ("Pope Benedict practices delicate Jewish decree," Jan.
What does CJN stand for?
CJN stands for Canadian Jewish News
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CJN
We have 4 other meanings of CJN in our Acronym Attic
- Continental Journal of Medical Research (Nigeria)
- Central Jersey Motorcycle Riders Group
- Canadian Journal of Midwifery Research and Practice (Canada)
- Canadian Journal of Medical Radiation Technology
- Cabin John Middle School (Maryland)
- Carolina Janitorial Maintenance Supply (Raleigh, NC)
- Chief Joseph Middle School (Montana)
- Casey Jones Museum State Park (Mississippi)
- Commercial Joint Mapping Toolkit
- Canadian Jedi Masters United (Star Trek)
- Casier Judiciaire National (French: National Criminal Record)
- Cercle des Jeunes Naturalistes (French: Young Naturalists Circle; Canada)
- Chicago Jewish News (weekly newspaper)
- Chief Justice of Nigeria
- China Journal Net (database)
- Cleveland Jewish News (newspaper)
- Club des Jeunes de Nouadhibou (French: Nouadhibou Youth Club; Nouadhibou, Mauritania)
- Club des Jeunes Néphrologues (French: Young Nephrologists Club)
- Canadian Journal of Native Education
- Chelsea Jewish Nursing Home (Chelsea, MA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
An article in Canadian Jewish News of August 28, 2008 quotes Israeli consul general Amir Gissin as saying that Toronto would be the test city for a promotion that could then be deployed around the world.
However, Ronald Levy, the lawyer representing the two companies, told the Canadian Jewish News last week that he considers the suit "a media exercise intended to besmirch Israel".
As to his recommendation for the Supreme Court, the Canadian Jewish News (Mar.
Rabbi Baruch Frydman-Kohl powerfully argued in a January edition of the Canadian Jewish News that, by so exposing and emphasizing the physical workings of the human body, Body Worlds in fact obscures the sacred.
In his letter he explained that Israel is "very sensitive to any attempt to distinguish between Islamic terrorism which systematically targets innocent Israeli citizens and that which is aimed at citizens of other countries" (Zenit August 28; Canadian Jewish News, September 1).
The Canadian Jewish News reported that the museum might include an international think tank on human rights, which would play into Prime Minister Paul Martin's ambition to have Canada play a bigger role on the world stage.
According to the Canadian Jewish News weekly, the Justice Minister's work is shaped by Jewish values (CJN, Nov.