Deane Wurster, whose two kids attend the Canadian International School in Khalifa City A, said the Grades 5 and 6 pupils were so excited that they woke up at 5.
What does CDNIS stand for?
CDNIS stands for Canadian International School (Hong Kong)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Cooperation and Development Network Eastern Europe (Serbia)
- Canonical Disjunctive Normal Form
- Community Development Network Forum (Pakistan)
- Complete Disjunctive Normal Form (computer science)
- Conclusion Does Not Follow (logic)
- Conserved Dopamine Neurotrophic Factor (protein)
- Calcium-Dependent Adhesion Protein, Neuronal
- College Democrats of New Hampshire
- Chorley and District Natural History Society (UK)
- Committee for the Defence of National Interests (Laos)
- Committee for Democratization of North Korea
- Chinese Domain Name Label
- Conference of Directors of National Libraries
- Conference of Directors of National Libraries in Asia and Oceania
- Comptoir du Nouveau Monde (French weed control company)
- Corporate Domain Name Monitoring (fraudulent Internet operation)
- Council of Deans of Nursing and Midwifery (Australia and New Zealand)
- Context Dependent Neural Network for Continuous Speech Recognition (publication)
- Cultural Diversity Network North (UK; est. 2003)
- Cyber Diver News Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
The schools that took part in the 2nd Annual Spelling Bee at Abu Dhabi University are: International Community School, Rawafed Private School, Nahda National School, Canadian International School, Emirates Private School/ City Campus-Girls ,Emirates Private School/ City Campus- Boys ,Emirates Private School/ Al Ain Campus, Emirates Private School- Mohammed Bin Zayed Campus, British international School, Al Yasmina School, Abu Dhabi Indian School, Sherwood Academy, Australian School of Abu Dhabi, Rosary School, The Glenelg School of Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi Grammar School and Sunrise Private School.
These include Manipal University, Hindustan Group of Institutions, NITTE Education Trust, Oxford Educational Institutions, Peoples Education Society, Vishwakarma Institutes, Canadian International School, Bangalore and Asian Institute of Gaming and Animation.