The endorsement document was ratified by the representatives of the European Union (EU), United States Agency for International Development (USAID), Canadian International Development Agency (CIDA), Australian Government's Department for Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT), Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA), German Aid Agency (GIZ), United Kingdom's Department for International Aid World Bank (DFID-WB), UNESCO and UNICEF.
What does CIDAC stand for?
CIDAC stands for Canadian International Development Agency
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CIDAC
- Centralized Intelligence, Distributed Applications (Internet)
- Centro de Información Documental de Archivos
- Certificate in Digital Applications
- Certified Investments and Derivatives Auditor
- Channel Indirect Data Addressing
- Comet and Interstellar Dust Analyzer (NASA)
- Community and Individual Development Association (South Africa)
- Construction Industry Development Agency (Australia)
- Council for Interior Design Accreditation (Grand Rapids, MI)
- Criminal Investigation Division Agents Association
- Centre for Integrated Dynamics and Control (Australia)
- Centro Internazionale Diffusione Arte Contemporanea (Italian: International Centre for Contemporary Art Diffusion)
- Computer-Integrated Design and Construction (international journal)
- Combat ID Assessment Division
- Center of Information and Difusion of the Art of Enamelling (Barcelona, Spain)
- Centro de Información y Difusión del Arte del Esmalte (Spanish: Center of Information and Difusion of the Art of Enamelling)
- Construction Industry Drug and Alcohol Foundation (Australia)
- Centre d’Information et de Dépistage Anonyme et Gratuit (French)
- Coalition in Defense of Animals in Greece
- Centre for Intelligent Design, Automation, and Manufacturing (Hong Kong)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ISLAMABAD -- The Ministry of Textile Industry (Mintex) has launched a Skill Development Project in collaboration with International Labor Organization (ILO) and Canadian International Development Agency (CIDA).
Under a five-year contract from 2006 to 2011, the governmental Canadian International Development Agency provided the Catholic aid group with $44.
Project funding of $400,000 is being provided by the Association of Canadian Community Colleges through the Canadian International Development Agency.
Despite China's attempts to influence elected officials in Canada and its industrial espionage, Canada provides aid to China through the Canadian International Development Agency (CIDA) notwithstanding the fact that China's economy is booming, and it does not fit our criteria for foreign aid.
The four Canadian churches received a total of $6 million in matching grants from the Canadian International Development Agency, on top of donations that they raised.
In Latin America, where an estimated 43% of the region's 511 million inhabitants are poor, 15% still use firewood and charcoal for their energy needs, according to the Canadian International Development Agency.
Funding for DCFRN primarily comes from donations and The Canadian International Development Agency, a federally funded Canadian government program.