ISLAMABAD -- The Ministry of Textile Industry (Mintex) has launched a Skill Development Project in collaboration with International Labor Organization (ILO) and Canadian International Development Agency (CIDA).
What does CIDA stand for?
CIDA stands for Canadian International Development Agency
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CIDA
We have 53 other meanings of CIDA in our Acronym Attic
- Current Interrupting Device
- Customer Identification
- Customer Induced Damage (warranties)
- Customer Induced Defect (warranties)
- Customer Information Database
- See Identification (message on the back of credit cards)
- Collision-Induced Dissociation-Mass-Analysed Ion Kinetic Energy
- Center for the Independence of the Disabled, New York (New York, New York)
- Combined Immune Deficiency Associated with Congenital Neutropenia
- Collision-Induced Decomposition/Mass-Analysed Ion Kinetic Energy
- Center for Integrated Data Analytics (USGS)
- Centralized Intelligence, Distributed Applications (Internet)
- Centro de Información Documental de Archivos
- Certificate in Digital Applications
- Certified Investments and Derivatives Auditor
- Channel Indirect Data Addressing
- Comet and Interstellar Dust Analyzer (NASA)
- Community and Individual Development Association (South Africa)
- Construction Industry Development Agency (Australia)
- Council for Interior Design Accreditation (Grand Rapids, MI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Under a five-year contract from 2006 to 2011, the governmental Canadian International Development Agency provided the Catholic aid group with $44.
Ao The Project, which aims to open opportunities for women in the Arab world and increase their economic participation, is managed by Oxfam-Quebec and funded by the Canadian government through the Canadian International Development Agency 2009 Jordan Press & publishing Co.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Project funding of $400,000 is being provided by the Association of Canadian Community Colleges through the Canadian International Development Agency.
Canadian International Development Agency 819-953-6534 Microfinance projects: Developpement international Desjardins.
Despite China's attempts to influence elected officials in Canada and its industrial espionage, Canada provides aid to China through the Canadian International Development Agency (CIDA) notwithstanding the fact that China's economy is booming, and it does not fit our criteria for foreign aid.
The four Canadian churches received a total of $6 million in matching grants from the Canadian International Development Agency, on top of donations that they raised.