Increasing industrial development and issues with water scarcity and decreased water quality on reserves were some of the concerns brought to the forefront on June 10 and 11, as the Canadian Institute of Resources Law hosted the "Aboriginal Peoples and the Future of Water Management in Alberta" conference in Edmonton.
What does CIRL stand for?
CIRL stands for Canadian Institute of Resources Law (University of Calgary)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CIRL
We have 5 other meanings of CIRL in our Acronym Attic
- Consolidated Intelligence Resources Information System (US CIA)
- Critical Infrastructure Response Information System (New York)
- Clusters of Interdisciplinary Research on International Themes (Ohio State University; Columbus, OH)
- Comissió Interdepartamental de Recerca i Innovació Tecnològica (Interdepartamental Commission of Research and Technological Innovation)
- Centro Industrial do Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)
- Center for International Research on the Japanese Economy
- Common Interswitch Rekeying Key
- Critical Incident Response Kit (school safety; North Carolina)
- Cytoplasmic Insulin Receptor Kinase (biochemistry)
- Calcium Independent Receptor for Latrotoxin
- Center for Integrating Research and Learning (Florida State University)
- Cochlear Implant Research Laboratory (Massachusetts)
- Committee of Industrial Relations Librarians
- Computational Intelligence Research Laboratory (University of Oregon)
- Centre for Interdisciplinary Research in the Liberal Arts (Augustana University College, Camrose, Alberta, Canada)
- Chesapeake Information and Research Library Alliance
- Commercial/ Industrial Revolving Loan Fund (Illinois)
- Committee of Interns and Residents Legal Services (New York, NY)
- California Institute for Regenerative Medicine
- Centre International de Rencontres Mathématiques (French: International Center for Mathematical Meetings)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Janet Keeping is President of the Sheldon Chumir Foundation for Ethics in Leadership and continues to work on law reform issues in Russia through the Canadian Institute of Resources Law at the University of Calgary.
Chumir Foundation for Ethics in Leadership in Calgary, Alberta and acts as Director of Russia Programs for the Canadian Institute of Resources Law at the University of Calgary hi Calgary, Alberta.