Kaplan is a member of the Academy of Actuaries, the Conference of Consulting Actuaries, the Society of Actuaries, the Canadian Institute of Actuaries and the Joint Board for the Enrollment of Actuaries.
What does CIA stand for?
CIA stands for Canadian Institute of Actuaries
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CIA
We have 545 other meanings of CIA in our Acronym Attic
- Caisse de Prévoyance des Instituteurs et Administrateurs du République et Canton
- Calgary International Airport
- California Institute of AbnormalArts (North Hollywood, CA)
- California Intermodal Associates (Los Angeles, CA)
- California International Airshow
- Call Initiate Answer
- Calling Subscriber Internet Address
- Cámara Inmobiliaria Argentina (Argentina)
- CAN in Automation
- Canadian Infantry Association
- Canadian International Autoshow
- Captured In Action
- Cardiff International Arena (UK)
- Carnegie Involvement Association
- Carrier Incremental Availability (US Navy)
- Carry It Anywhere (Taurus International firearms)
- Cash In Advance
- Catalina Island Airport
- Catastrophic Incident Annex (US FEMA)
- Caught in the Act (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The preliminary estimate for the start of this year includes the impact of the actual return on plan assets as well as recently released guidance from the Canadian Institute of Actuaries regarding discount rates.
He uses the stochastic model and covers material from the US Society of Actuaries and Canadian Institute of Actuaries exams.
While the Canadian Institute of Actuaries reported that lapses in early years did range from 7% to 10%, actual ultimate lapse rates were much lower than anticipated.