Our government is proud of the Canadian Coast Guard s and Canadian Hydrographic Service s contributions to this scientific mission, said the Honourable Gail Shea, Minister of Fisheries and Oceans.
What does CHS stand for?
CHS stands for Canadian Hydrographic Service
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CHS
We have 449 other meanings of CHS in our Acronym Attic
- California Horticultural Society
- Calumet High School (Calumet, Michigan)
- Cameron High School (West Virginia)
- Campbell High School (Litchfield, NH)
- Campbellsville High School (Kentucky)
- Campus Health Service
- Can't Hit Stuff (polite form)
- Canadian Hearing Society
- Canadian Hemerocallis Society
- Canadian Hemophilia Society (Montreal, Canada)
- Candidate Harmonized Standard
- Canisius High School (Crusaders; Buffalo, NY)
- Canterbury High School (Ottawa, Canada)
- Canyon High School (Canyon County, California)
- Capital Harness Systems (Mentor Graphics Corporation)
- Capital Health System
- Capitol Hill Seattle (news blog)
- Capitol Historical Society (US Capitol Building)
- Capuchino High School (San Bruno, CA)
- Cardiff High School (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
1976, Geology of the Scotian Shelf: Canadian Hydrographic Service Marine Sciences, Paper 7; Geological Survey of Canada, Paper 74-31, 31 p.
Tide levels for periods when the spawning events occurred were obtained from the Canadian Hydrographic Service (1991, 2001) tide tables.
The Canadian Hydrographic Service (CHS) has awarded a Supply Arrangement to Fugro GeoSurveys, Canada, to deliver Airborne Lidar Bathymetry (ALB) survey services.
In addition, OSI has recently been awarded several contracts by the Canadian Hydrographic Service (CHS) for digitization of S57 electronic chart data - an essential part of an IMO Compliant ECDIS.
The Order restrains the Canadian Hydrographic Services - Department of Fisheries and Oceans from breaching and/or terminating its contract with Nautical Data International, Inc.
The Canadian Hydrographic Service collects bathymetric data which is sued for marine navigational products, including nautical chart production, for the Canadian eastern seaboard.
NDI commenced copyright infringement actions at the end of June 2004, against each of C-Map and Navionics, relating to nautical charts made by the Canadian Hydrographic Service (CHS) and NDI.