recently announced that a justice of the Ontario Superior Court last month granted the company's request for a temporary injunction against the Canadian Hydrogen Energy Company, Ltd.
What does CHEC stand for?
CHEC stands for Canadian Hydrogen Energy Company
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CHEC
We have 89 other meanings of CHEC in our Acronym Attic
- China Household Electric Appliance Research Institute
- Chesapeake Education Arts and Research Society
- Chequemegon Ecosystem Atmosphere Study
- Central Health Education Bureau (India)
- Conception et Hautes Études des Structures Bois (French: Design and Advanced Studies of Wood Structures)
- Christian Home Educators of the Blythe Area (Blythe, CA)
- Consortium for Higher Education Benchmarking Analysis (Texas)
- Centre des Hautes Études du Béton Armé et Précontraint (French: Center for Advanced Studies of Prestressed and Reinforced Concrete)
- Chemical Entities of Biological Interest (UK)
- Canadian Hospital Epidemiology Committee
- Census Hiring and Employment Check (US Census Bureau)
- Central Hidroeléctrica de Caldas (Spanish: Caldas Hydroelectric Power; Caldas, Colombia)
- Centre des Hautes Études de la Construction (French: Center for Advanced Studies in Construction; est. 1957)
- Channel Evaluation & Calling
- Charging Hazard Event Controller
- Child Health Evaluation and Care (Medicaid)
- Children's Health Environmental Coalition
- Christian Home Educators of Colorado
- Coffs Harbour Education Campus (Southern Cross University, Lismore NSW, Australia)
- Commonwealth Human Ecology Council (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bowmanville, Ontario-based Canadian Hydrogen Energy Company, Ltd.