Deaths were assessed by the Canadian Hospital Epidemiology Committee member and categorized into 3 groups: 1) death directly attributable to CDI, 2) death indirectly related to CDI by exacerbation of an existing disease condition, or 3) death not a result of CDI.
What does CHEC stand for?
CHEC stands for Canadian Hospital Epidemiology Committee
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHEC
We have 90 other meanings of CHEC in our Acronym Attic
- Coalition for Higher Education Act Reform (Washington, DC)
- China Household Electric Appliance Research Institute
- Chesapeake Education Arts and Research Society
- Chequemegon Ecosystem Atmosphere Study
- Central Health Education Bureau (India)
- Conception et Hautes Études des Structures Bois (French: Design and Advanced Studies of Wood Structures)
- Christian Home Educators of the Blythe Area (Blythe, CA)
- Consortium for Higher Education Benchmarking Analysis (Texas)
- Centre des Hautes Études du Béton Armé et Précontraint (French: Center for Advanced Studies of Prestressed and Reinforced Concrete)
- Chemical Entities of Biological Interest (UK)
- Canadian Hydrogen Energy Company
- Census Hiring and Employment Check (US Census Bureau)
- Central Hidroeléctrica de Caldas (Spanish: Caldas Hydroelectric Power; Caldas, Colombia)
- Centre des Hautes Études de la Construction (French: Center for Advanced Studies in Construction; est. 1957)
- Channel Evaluation & Calling
- Charging Hazard Event Controller
- Child Health Evaluation and Care (Medicaid)
- Children's Health Environmental Coalition
- Christian Home Educators of Colorado
- Coffs Harbour Education Campus (Southern Cross University, Lismore NSW, Australia)