What does CHEVMA stand for?
CHEVMA stands for Canadian Heat Exchanger and Vessel Manufacturers' Association
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Chronic Homeless Employment Technical Assistance
- Coastal and Hydraulics Engineering Technical Notes (United States Army Corps of Engineers)
- Centre for Health Education, Training and Nutrition Awareness (India)
- Centre for Health Equity Training Research and Evaluation University of New South Wales; Australia)
- Caregivers and Healthcare Employees Union (Glendale, CA)
- Central Health Education Unit (Department of Health; Hong Kong)
- Cliffside Helium Enrichment Unit (Texas)
- Chevalier (International Order of DeMolay)
- Combined Hybrid-Electric Vehicle
- Council of Higher Education in Virginia
- Center for Health Education and Wellness (various locations)
- Community Health Extension Worker (Nigeria)
- Culinary History Enthusiasts of Wisconsin
- Christian Home Educators of West Virginia (S. Charleston, WV)
- Channel Expanded
- Confined Helium Experiment
- Check Handling Enhancement & Expert System
- Chiral Expression and Transfer at the Nanoscale (molecular science)
- Canadian Hunger Foundation