The federal government's plan to close down funding for the Canadian Health Network website is drawing vigorous opposition from the staff and supporters of 26 organizations that make up the friends of CHN.
What does CHN stand for?
CHN stands for Canadian Health Network
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHN
We have 64 other meanings of CHN in our Acronym Attic
- Caroline Haslett Memorial Trust (UK)
- Central Hills Machinery Traders (Littlehampton, South Australia, Australia)
- Certified Hazardous Materials Technician
- Cessation of Hostilities Monitoring Team (UN; Uganda)
- Chain-Headway Machine Tools Co., Ltd. (est. 1991; Taiwan)
- Components, Hybrids and Manufacturing Technology (journal; IEEE)
- Council Health Management Team
- Center for the History of Music Theory and Literature (Indiana University)
- Banco de Crédito Hipotecario Nacional (Guatemala)
- California Homeschool Network
- Cancer Hope Network
- Carbon, Hydrogen, Nitrogen
- Carondelet Health Network (Tucson, AZ)
- Center for Human Nutrition
- Céramique Haute Normandie (French ceramics association)
- Certified Hemodialysis Nurse (Board of Nephrology Examiners, Inc. Nursing and Technology)
- Certified Holistic Nutritionist
- Chicago National League (baseball)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Canadian Health Network -- Workplace Health section http://www.