The high rate of license refusal is a major concern to the Canadian Health Food Association (CHFA), Canada's leading national trade association for the natural and organic products industry and whose members represent more than 1300 companies.
What does CHFA stand for?
CHFA stands for Canadian Health Food Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHFA
We have 27 other meanings of CHFA in our Acronym Attic
- Cooperative Housing Foundation (est. 1952)
- Coupled Hartree-Fock
- Critical Heat Flux
- Cumulative Hazard Function
- Cyclophosphamide, Hexamethylmelamine, 5-Fluorouracil (cancer drug regimen)
- Swiss Franc (ISO currency code)
- Congestive Heart Failure Survival Trial of Antiarrhythmic Therapy
- Carbon Hydro-Trifluoride
- C.H. Fenstermaker & Associates, Inc. (Louisana)
- California Housing Finance Agency
- College of Humanities and Fine Arts
- Colorado Housing Finance Authority
- Connecticut Housing Finance Authority
- Catalyst for Hair Follicle Biology (research consortium)
- Cranked Hartree-Fock-Bogoliubov
- Castle Hills First Baptist Church (San Antonio, TX)
- Cooperative Housing Federation of British Columbia (Canada)
- California Health Facilities Commission
- Central Hardwood Forest Conference (UK)
- Chartered Financial Consultant
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Canadian Health Food Association is Canada's largest national trade association dedicated to the natural and organic products industry.