The Court's decision stemmed from an appeal by the Canadian Foundation for Children, Youth and the Law, which wanted corporal punishment of children to be outlawed.
What does CFCYL stand for?
CFCYL stands for Canadian Foundation for Children, Youth and the Law
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Corning Federal Credit Union (Corning, NY)
- Creighton Federal Credit Union (Omaha, NE)
- Citizens for Community Values, Inc
- Combined Firearms Council of Victoria (Australia)
- Community Foundation of the Chattahoochee Valley (Columbus, GA)
- Cyprus Federation of Classic Vehicles
- Cebu Filipino-Chinese Volunteers Fire Brigade (Philippines)
- Cotabato Filipino-Chinese Volunteer Fire Brigade
- Canadian Forces Chief Warrant Officer
- Couples for Christ Youth
- Colorado Friends of Cajun/Zydeco Music and Dance (Denver, CO)
- Caisse Francaise de Developpement (France)
- Caisse Française de Développement (French: French Development Fund)
- Calgary Fire Department (Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- California Fire Department
- Call For Discussion (Internet)
- Canadian Forces Detachment
- Candidate for Deletion
- Canned Food Drive
- Car Free Day
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Canadian Foundation for Children, Youth and the Law wants to overturn Section 43 of the Criminal Code, which allows a teacher, parent, or someone acting in the parent's place to use force to correct a child.
The Canadian Foundation for Children, Youth and the Law launched a court challenge of s.