However, the Canadian Food Inspection Agency removed the controls effective Monday, according to the ministry.
What does CFIA stand for?
CFIA stands for Canadian Food Inspection Agency
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CFIA
We have 19 other meanings of CFIA in our Acronym Attic
- Culture and Family Institute
- Current-Fed Inverter
- Customer Facing Interface
- Customer Factory Integration (Dell Computer)
- Customer Focus Initiative (various companies)
- Customer Furnished Item
- Cycling Federation of India
- Certified Flight Instructor - Sport Pilot (also seen as CFIS)
- California Fraud Investigators Association
- Canadian Fence Industry Association
- Carrefour des Fournisseurs des Industries Agroalimentaires
- Center for Information Assurance (University of Memphis; Florida)
- Center For International Affairs
- Central Florida Information Agency, Inc. (Sanford, FL)
- Centre de Formation et d'Insertion d'Aubenas (French sports training center)
- China Feed Industry Association
- China Fermentation Industry Association
- China FRP (fiber reinforced plastics) Industrial Association
- Chinatown Faith In Action
- Colegio Federado de Ingenieros y de Arquitectos (Costa Rica)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Systems are NSF registered and authorized by the Canadian Food Inspection Agency in their food engineering facilities.
In addition, it has received a letter of non-objection from the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) and the U.
The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) on May 2 confirmed Canada's 10th case of BSE.
Fisheries Canada and the Canadian Food Inspection Agency have each chipped in $10,000.