Paula Adamick is the founding editor of The Canada Post, established in 1997, for Canadian expatriates living in Britain.
What does CANEX stand for?
CANEX stands for Canadian Expatriate
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of CANEX
- Consejo de Armonizacion de Normas Electrotecnicas de Las Naciones de Las Americas (Council for Harmonization of Electrotechnical Standards of the Nations of the Americas)
- Chinese Association North East Region (charity; UK)
- Center for Advanced Nuclear Energy Systems (Department of Nuclear Science and Technology; Massachusetts Institute of Technology; Cambridge, MA)
- Centre for Advanced Numerical Engineering Simulations
- Classical and Near Eastern Studies (various schools)
- Consolidated Afloat Networks and Enterprise Services
- Collaborative Automotive NETwork
- Country Associates Network (Nigeria)
- Canada-Europe-USA-Asia (development of micro-nano-technologies for future aerospace applications)
- Canadian Naval Electronic Warfare System
- Canadian Experiments
- Canadian Forces Exchange System
- Cancelled Exercise (US Navy)
- Casualty Canceled
- Canadian French
- Center for Advanced Nuclear Fuel Cycles (US Department of Energy)
- Circolo Autostoriche Nino Farina (Italian: Circle Historic Cars Nino Farina)
- Coalition Against No-Fault (Canada)
- Crédit Agricole Nord de France (French: North France Agricultural Bank)
- Cuban American National Foundation
Samples in periodicals archive:
First in line is skydiving in Palm Dubai, zip lining in Canada and planning a road trip across America," Takelian, 21, a Canadian expatriate, said.
With the growth in Canadian expatriates and the number of travellers who now visit the country, we know the popularity of the brand will grow here too.
Canadian expatriates barely register The United States is not the only country in which expatriate voters play an important role.
Has the Canadian expatriate who excommunicated Pat Buchanan and Robert Novak from American conservatism now been excommunicated himself?
of Copenhagen) calls upon his years of reflection as a Canadian expatriate upon the spectral nature of Canadian identity as he explores the haunted places of its literature.