You can have standards that are five times stronger than is proposed and that are technically and economically feasible and achievable," says Burkhard Mausberg, executive director of the Canadian Environmental Defence Fund.
What does CEDF stand for?
CEDF stands for Canadian Environmental Defence Fund (Toronto, ON, Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CEDF
We have 2 other meanings of CEDF in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Economic Development, Entrepreneurship and Technology (Eastern Kentucky University; Richmond, KY)
- Centro de Desarrollo Étnico (Spanish: Ethnic Development Center)
- Centro de Estudos e Desenvolvimento de Electrónica e Telecomunicações (Isel, Portugal)
- Collection of Emacs Development Environment Tools
- Centro de Tecnologia Intermedia (Bolivia)
- Centre des Expositions
- Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics (UK)
- Centro de Estudios y Experimentación de Obras Públicas
- Courrier d'Entreprise à Distribution Exceptionnelle (French)
- Canada Equipment Dealers Foundation
- Canterbury Economic Development Fund (UK)
- Certified Economic Developer in Finance
- CICS Execution Diagnostic Facility
- Clean Energy Development Fund (Vermont)
- Clean Environment Development Facility
- Common Expiry Date Fleet (Australia)
- Community Economic Development Foundation
- Community Economic Development Fund
- Connecticut Economic Development Foundation
- Connecticut Economic Development Fund
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Canadian Environmental Defence Fund (1997: 4), or CEDF, defines itself as "a national, charitable, nonprofit organization founded in 1984 in order to help citizens gain access to environmental justice.