A note to the reader: most innovative companies in Canada are regrouped under the Rx&D association, Canada's Research-Based Pharmaceutical Companies (formerly the Pharmaceutical Manufacturers Association of Canada), while generic companies are represented by the Canadian Drug Manufacturers Association (CDMA).
What does CDMA stand for?
CDMA stands for Canadian Drug Manufacturers Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CDMA
We have 37 other meanings of CDMA in our Acronym Attic
- Custom Decorative Moulding
- Custom Development Method
- Custom Device Module
- Customs Data Model (World Customs Organization)
- Clean Development Mechanism/Joint Implementation
- Code Division Multiplexing / Multi-Carrier
- Candelas per Square Meter
- Cation-Dependent Mannose 6-Phosphate Receptor
- Canadian Direct Marketing Association
- Canadian Donkey and Mule Association
- Capital District Malayalee Association (New York)
- Central Data Management Authority (UK MoD)
- Centre de Diffusion de Matériel Automobile (French: Automotive Equipment Distribution Center; est. 1994)
- Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis (UK)
- Chain Drug Marketing Association
- Chicago Dance and Music Alliance (Chicago, IL)
- Coast District Management Association (Coast Community College District; California)
- Code Division Multiple Access
- Code Division Multiple Access (US Air Force)
- Collision Detect Multiple Access
Samples in periodicals archive:
Canada's generic drug makers also changed the name of their industry association to the Canadian Generic Pharmaceutical Association (CGPA) from the Canadian Drug Manufacturers Association.