50 Canadian dollars and Bank of Montreal, one of the country's biggest five banks, went up 0.
What does C$ stand for?
C$ stands for Canadian Dollars
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Captain of the Main Top (US Navy rank)
- Captain of Tops (US Navy rank)
- Candidate in Philosophy
- Certified (Registered) Psychologist in Ontario
- Central Railway (Indian Zonal Railway)
- Canadian Scottish Regiment
- Production Specification
- See You Later
- C Sharp (Microsoft programming language)
- Component Number
- Camden and Amboy Railroad
- Certification and Accreditation (US DoD)
- Children and Adolescents (birth to 17 years of age)
- Claims and Assessing (Australia)
- Classification and Audit
- Clemens & August Brenninkmeyer (Netherlands)
- Clemens et August (European clothing brand )
- Clintest and Acetest (reagent tablets)
- Collection and Administration
- Complete and Accurate (metric)
Samples in periodicals archive:
dollars into Canadian dollars at an average exchange rate of 1.
based renewable power projects, which is mainly in the form of a loan denominated in Canadian dollars, thereby shielding the Fund from currency exchange rate risk.
CDS) that, for the first time, supports the processing and settlement of transactions in Canadian dollars at The Depository Trust Company (DTC), a DTCC subsidiary.