Some economists and politicians in the country had earlier proposed that the nation adopt the Canadian dollar as the local currency had dropped significantly in value.
What does CND stand for?
CND stands for Canadian Dollar
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CND
We have 102 other meanings of CND in our Acronym Attic
- Consiglio Nazionale dei Consumatori e degli Utenti (Italian: National Council of Consumers and Users)
- Calculated Nerve Conduction Velocity
- Colegiul National Cantemir Voda (Romanian college)
- Cambodian National Council for Women (Cambodia)
- Cable Network Domain (Sprint)
- Caldera Network Desktop (Linux)
- Calling Number Delivery (Bellcore)
- Calling Number Display (telecommunications)
- Callparty Number Information
- Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament
- Cannot Duplicate
- Centre for Nonlinear Dynamics in Physiology and Medicine (various universities)
- Centre National de la Danse (French: National Center of Dance)
- Certified Network Defender (cybersecurity)
- Check Node Decoder
- Chief of Naval Development
- China News Digest
- Chronic Neuroimmune Disease
- Circum-Nuclear Disk
- Command and Decision
Samples in periodicals archive:
The intense global interest in Canada's resource sector will drive the Canadian dollar even higher, according to a research note from David Watt of RBC Capital Markets.
dollar and the soaring Canadian dollar have clearly hurt export-dependent Canada.
The high value of the US dollar against the Canadian dollar doesn't deter Canadians from buying US publications.
In the third week of October, the Canadian dollar fell to a four-month low of Can$1.
With the Canadian dollar still below 80 cents, Canada's trade surplus with the U.