This joint conference - combining the 102nd Annual Conference of the International District Energy Association (IDEA) with the 16th Annual Conference of the Canadian District Energy Association (CDEA) - will bring the global district energy industry together in one of North America's most progressive and robust energy markets.
What does CDEA stand for?
CDEA stands for Canadian District Energy Association (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CDEA
We have 3 other meanings of CDEA in our Acronym Attic
- Convention des Nations Unies relative aux Droits de l'Enfant (French)
- Convention relative aux droits de l'enfant
- Cooperative Development Environment (Oracle)
- Core Deployable Element
- Cornell Dubilier Electronics (Liberty, SC)
- Corporación Dominicana de Electricidad (Dominican Republic)
- Council for Democratic Elections (Europe)
- Critical Driving Error (driving test)
- Cutest Dog Ever
- California Dance Educators Association
- Career Development Enhancement Award
- Center for Demography and Economics of Aging
- Centro de Dinamização e Esclarecimento da Armada
- Chicago District Evangelistic Association
- Chief Directorate Environmental Affairs (South Africa)
- Child Development Education Alliance
- Classic Double-Entry Accounting
- cocamide diethanolamine
- Clean and Diversified Energy Advisory Committee (Western Governors' Association)
- Centre de Documentation Sur l'éducation des Adultes et la Condition Féminine (French)