Canadian direct investment in China rose to nearly five billion dollars in 2010, up nearly 40 percent from the previous year.
What does CDI stand for?
CDI stands for Canadian Direct Investment (Abroad)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CDI
We have 483 other meanings of CDI in our Acronym Attic
- Commonwealth Department of Human Services and Health (Australia)
- Canadian Division Headquarters & Signal Regiment
- Command & Data Handling Subsystem
- Chester District Housing Trust (UK)
- Centre d'Histoire des Techniques et de l'Environnement (French: Center for the History of Technology and the Environment)
- Confiserie Des Hautes-Vosges (French: Hautes-Vosges Confectionary)
- Crippled Dick Hot Wax (record label)
- Cadaver Decomposition Island (microbiology)
- California Department of Insurance
- Capability Delivery Increment (US DoD)
- Capacitive Discharge Ignition
- Capacitor Discharge Ignition
- Capacity Developers Incorporated (Dearborn, MI)
- Capacity Development Initiative
- Career Development Institute
- Career Development International (various locations)
- Career Development, Inc. (Arizona)
- Career Directors International (association of career professionals)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Conversely, Canadian direct investment abroad hit $523.
Twenty years ago, the paper said, Canadian direct investment into the country was so minimal it barely registered as statistically noteworthy.
By the end of 1994, Canadian direct investment abroad was worth CS 125 billion or approximately US$ 100 billion.
Fouch, for the accounts related to Canadian direct investment in the United States; and Kwok Lee, for merchandise trade.
The survey results of intentions are in line with recent figures on Canadian direct investment in the region.