The Canadian Council of Furniture Manufacturers, a coalition of home furnishings producers throughout Canada, filed a complaint last October asking the Canadian International Trade Tribunal to examine the issue and impose these safeguards for all furniture except mattresses; plastic outdoor furniture; and furniture made with cane, osier, bamboo and similar materials.
What does CCFM stand for?
CCFM stands for Canadian Council of Furniture Manufacturers
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCFM
We have 15 other meanings of CCFM in our Acronym Attic
- Communauté de Communes de Forez en Lyonnais (French municipal consortium)
- Communauté de Communes Fumélois Lémance (French: Fumélois Lémance Community of Communes; Fumel, France)
- Companhia Carris de Ferro de Lisboa (Carris)
- Countercurrent Flow Limitation
- Community College Faculty Leader's Coalition (Florida; now Community College Faculty Coalition)
- Complex-Chebyshev Functional Link Neural Network
- cooperative constraint functional logic programming
- Crawford County Federated Library System (Meadville, PA)
- Colorado Congress of Foreign Language Teachers (Castle Rock, CO)
- Canadian Council of Forest Ministers
- Centre Culturel Franco-Mozambicain (French: Franco-Mozambican Cultural Center; Mozambique)
- Certified Church Facilities Manager
- Certified Convenience Foodservice Manager
- Columbia City Farmers Market (Washington)
- Command Console Fleet Monitor
- Communications-Computer Systems Facility Manager
- Conference for Catholic Facilities Management
- Convective Cloud Field Model (atmospheric science)
- California County Fleet Managers Association
- Comprehensive Course on the Franciscan Mission Charism (Kenya)
Samples in periodicals archive:
OTTAWA -- The Canadian Council of Furniture Manufacturers announced recently that it officially filed a complaint with the Canadian International Trade Tribunal requesting an investigation into home furniture imported from China.
furniture factories launched a successful effort to impose duties on some Chinese imports, the Canadian Council of Furniture Manufacturers on Oct.