Editor's note: On the Development and Peace website there is a letter by the Canadian Council of Churches to Prime Minister Harper on climate justice, demanding the Canadian Government: Take collective action by signing and implementing a binding international agreement that commits nations to reduce carbon emissions and set fair and clear targets to ensure that global average temperatures stay below a 2[degrees] Centigrade increase from pre-industrial levels.
What does CCC stand for?
CCC stands for Canadian Council of Churches
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCC
We have 1760 other meanings of CCC in our Acronym Attic
- Canada Career Consortium
- Canadian Cardiovascular Congress (heart disease)
- Canadian Chamber of Commerce
- Canadian Climate Centre
- Canadian Cochrane Centre (est. 1993)
- Canadian Codes Centre
- Canadian Commercial Corporation
- Canadian Committee on Cataloguing
- Canadian Company Capabilities (database)
- Canadian Computing Competition
- Canadian Counsellor Certification
- Canadian Cowboy Challenge (est. 2011)
- Canadian Criminal Code
- Canadian Cultural Centre (est. 2005)
- Canari Chant Club (French: Singing Canary Club)
- Canis Club Chartrain (French dog training club; Chartres, France)
- Cannabis Consumers Campaign
- Canola Council of Canada
- Canterbury Clothing Company
- Capacity Coordination Cell
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Canadian Council of Churches has published an in-depth exploration of colour-based power in Canada.
The event, which was organized by the Canadian Council of Churches, focused on the Canadian Interfaith Call for Leadership and Action on Climate Change.
The World Council of Churches, the National Council of Churches, the Canadian Council of Churches, the U.
The Middle East Council has affected policies within the World Council of Churches, which in turn influenced many of the Canadian churches, either through the ecumenical Canadian Council of Churches or more directly through individual denominations.
There are already sufficient legal instruments available to respond should protesters become violent or destructive," the Canadian Council of Churches said in a submission to the House of Commons' Standing Committee on Justice and Human Rights Nov.
Project Ploughshares, the ecumenical peace, research and action agency of the Canadian Council of Churches, and on whose board of directors the Anglican Church of Canada sits, has been a key player in these efforts.
Today, the ecumenical peace centre, which is backed by the Canadian Council of Churches, continues to strive for peaceful resolutions to conflicts, and limited, controlled use and trade of weapons.