About the Canada Media Fund The Canada Media Fund (CMF) champions the creation and promotion of successful, innovative, Canadian content and software applications for current and emerging digital platforms through financial support and industry research.
What does CANCON stand for?
CANCON stands for Canadian Content
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of CANCON
- Canadian Forces Contractor Augmentation Program
- Canada Cassette (Boards of Canada)
- Caisse Autonome Nationale de Compensation de l'Assurance Vieillesse Artisanale (French insurance fund)
- Caisse Nationale d'Assurances Vieillesse des Artisans
- Complex Adaptive Networks for Computing and Communication
- Computer Analysis of Nonlinear Circuits, Excluding Radiation
- Cancer Literature
- Cambridge and Nottingham Corpus of Discourse in English
- Canadian Command
- Women's Cancer Information Project
- Canadian Contingent
- Canadian Association of Numismatic Dealers (Stoney Creek, Ontario, Canada)
- Chronic Alcoholic Nervous Disease
- Clean Air Nonroad Diesel (emissions control; US EPA)
- Complete Axillary Node Dissection
- Complexity and Nonlinear Dynamics
- Cullin-Associated and Neddylation-Dissociated 1
- Computer-Aided (or Assisted) New Drug Application
Samples in periodicals archive:
ca The Canada Media Fund (CMF) champions the creation and promotion of successful, innovative, Canadian content and software applications for current and emerging digital platforms through financial support and industry research.
The sole Canadian venue for the show, the ROM has added significant Canadian content exploring pressing water issues here in Ontario.
Recorded in London, England, it won't qualify as Canadian content under CRTC guidelines for in Canada radio play.
Catholic Insight magazine has overwhelmingly Canadian content and caters to thousands of seriously Catholic Canadian men and women," he said.