The following day saw a meeting of the Public Accounts committee, which received a very interesting presentation on parliamentary oversight by the Canadian Comprehensive Auditing Foundation (CCAF-FCVI).
What does CCAF stand for?
CCAF stands for Canadian Comprehensive Auditing Foundation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CCAF
We have 24 other meanings of CCAF in our Acronym Attic
- Computer Controlled Action Entry (NCDS Display)
- Confederacion de Cooperativas Agrarias de España (Confederation of the Agricultural Co-operatives of Spain)
- Computer Controlled Action-Entry Button
- Claremont Colleges Automotive Enthusiasts Club (California)
- Center for Community Action and Environmental Justice (San Bernardino, CA)
- Civil Contingencies Act Enhancement Programme (UK)
- Computer Control Action Entry Panel
- Control Action Entry Panel
- Call Control Agent Function (ITU-T)
- Cambridge Centre for Alternative Finance (UK)
- Centre Canadien des Armes à Feu (Canadian Firearms Centre)
- Climate Change Action Fund
- Coalition for Customs Automation Funding
- Coastal Conservation Association of Florida
- Coca-Cola Africa Foundation
- Community College of the Air Force
- Computation of Complex Aerodynamic Flows
- California Children and Families Association
- Consumer Checking Account Fairness Act
- Chemical Contaminants and Animal Feed Division (Food Standards Agency; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As a result, case-based and outcomes management that followed the reporting framework of the Canadian Comprehensive Auditing Foundation were established at hospitals such as The Queen Elizabeth in Toronto.