The remaining contracts were awarded by the Canadian Commercial Corporation (CCC) on behalf of the U.
What does CCC stand for?
CCC stands for Canadian Commercial Corporation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CCC
We have 1761 other meanings of CCC in our Acronym Attic
- Campus Child Care (various schools)
- Campus Climate Challenge (various schools)
- Campus Crusade for Christ
- Campus Crusade for Cthulhu
- Canada Career Consortium
- Canadian Cardiovascular Congress (heart disease)
- Canadian Chamber of Commerce
- Canadian Climate Centre
- Canadian Cochrane Centre (est. 1993)
- Canadian Codes Centre
- Canadian Committee on Cataloguing
- Canadian Company Capabilities (database)
- Canadian Computing Competition
- Canadian Council of Churches
- Canadian Counsellor Certification
- Canadian Cowboy Challenge (est. 2011)
- Canadian Criminal Code
- Canadian Cultural Centre (est. 2005)
- Canari Chant Club (French: Singing Canary Club)
- Canis Club Chartrain (French dog training club; Chartres, France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Canada's export agency Canadian Commercial Corporation (CCC) recently signed with Nav Canada Training (NCT) to promote NCT services within Latin American.
Called SourceCAN, the service was launched in June 2001 as a joint partnership between Industry Canada, the Canadian Commercial Corporation (the federal government's export contracting agency), and HyperNet Inc.
Canada's export contracting agency, the Canadian Commercial Corporation (CCC), and the Canadian International Development Agency (CIDA) have committed to participating in the project.
From the embassy and consular staff, to the Department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade, to Export Development Canada, to the Canadian Commercial Corporation to the Canadian International Development Agency-many many people have worked tirelessly (and yes, long hours) to support our efforts there.
Only one company, Canadian Commercial Corporation, has submitted a bid and interested parties have until the end of 2001 to meet the bid deadline, El Comercio reported.