What does CCMG stand for?
CCMG stands for Canadian College of Medical Geneticists
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCMG
We have 18 other meanings of CCMG in our Acronym Attic
- Carolina Chamber Music Festival (est. 2003; New Bern, NC)
- Carolina Country Music Fest (Mrytle Beach, SC)
- Central Coast Mothers Favorites (skateboard racing)
- Common Cost Management Framework
- Core Component Measuring Fixture
- Correctional Care Medical Facility (Denver, CO)
- Criminal Case Management Framework
- Civilian Career Management Field Agency
- Congregacion Cristiana Misionera Fe y Alabanza (Spanish: Christian Faith Missionary Congregation and Worship)
- City Clerks and Municipal Finance Officers Association (Kansas)
- Cardiovascular Consultants Medical Group, Inc.
- Carrier Class Media Gateway (Internet)
- Clear Channel Music Group
- Coeliac-Cranial Mesenteric Ganglion Complex (veterinary science)
- Congress Consulting Management Group
- Construction Contracts Mediators Group (UK)
- Cave Creek Mens Golf Association (Phoenix, AZ)
- Core-Corrected Modified Glauber Approximation
- Committee for the Commemoration of Martyrs of the Global Islamic Campaign (Iran)
- Competitive, Commercial, Mined Geologic Repositories