The Canadian Coast Guard Ship Henry Larsen is scheduled to travel to Nares Strait and Petermann Fjord later this summer to recover moorings placed by UD in 2009.
What does CCGS stand for?
CCGS stands for Canadian Coast Guard Ship
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CCGS
We have 31 other meanings of CCGS in our Acronym Attic
- Communities of Color and Genetics Policy Project (Center for Race and Ethnicity; Rutgers University; New Jersey)
- Council on Chiropractic Guidelines and Practice Parameters (Lexington, SC)
- California Competitive Grant Program for Research in Viticulture and Enology (grape/vineyard research)
- California Competitive Grant Program in Viticulture and Enology
- Center for Computer Games Research
- Christ Centered Game Reviews (website; aka Christ Centered Gamer)
- Christ Centered Gamer (website; aka Christ Centered Game Reviews)
- Concentric Conductor with Ground Removed
- Cluster Computing and the Grid (IEEE international symposium)
- Chicken Calcitonin Gene-Related Peptide
- Cape Cod Genealogical Society Library
- Cass County Genealogical Society (Texas)
- Cell Cycle Block, G1-to-S
- Christ Church Grammar School (Australia)
- Clermont County Genealogical Society (Clermont County, Ohio)
- Connecticut Classical Guitar Society
- Coweta County Genealogical Society, Inc. (Grantville, GA)
- Chicagoland Chapter of the Buick Gran Sport Club of America (Chicago, IL)
- Concentric-Circle-Grating Surface-Emitting Laser (optics)
- Customer Carrier Ground System Equipment
Samples in periodicals archive:
The $50 note, which will be issued in March of 2012, features images of the Canadian Coast Guard Ship Amundsen in the North.
The Canadian Coast Guard ship Sir Wilfred Grenfell then flanked the operation and used a high-pressure fire-fighting water cannon to repel the other Spanish vessels from interfering with the ensuing arrest.
The crew of a Canadian Coast Guard ship located the main part of the fuselage using sonar devices.
UVic geophysicist Ross Chapman and the crew of Canadian Coast Guard ship the John P.
Steaming north with a full load of 20 scientists and provisions for 18 months, the Canadian coast guard ship was heading for a date with the Arctic pack ice--the perennially frozen layer that covers the top of the globe like a white skullcap.
What if the Canadian Coast Guard ship Sir Wilfred Laurier was not anchored in the Gil Island area?