In 2002, The Canadian Coalition for Good Governance (CCGG) opened for business.
What does CCGG stand for?
CCGG stands for Canadian Coalition for Good Governance (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CCGG
We have 12 other meanings of CCGG in our Acronym Attic
- Cleveland Cultural Garden Federation (Ohio)
- Combined-Cycle Generating Facility (steam power)
- Construction Cost Growth Factor (UK)
- Contact Centre Global Forum (Australia)
- Coupled Cluster Green's Function
- Courage, Compassion, Grace, Fortitude
- Centre for Corporate Governance and Financial Policy (Hong Kong)
- C, Cytosine; G, Guanine
- California Council on Gerontology and Geriatrics
- Canadian Clay Glass Gallery (silica artwork)
- Carbon Cycle Greenhouse Gas (US NOAA)
- Consultative Council on Good Governance (Malaysia)
- California Cotton Ginners and Growers Associations
- Canoe Club of Greater Harrisburg (Harrisburg, PA)
- Carroll County General Hospital (Westminster, MD)
- Christian Communities Group Homes, Inc.
- Chromosomal Comparative Genomic Hybridization
- Coordination Cell for Governor House
- Cornell Club of Greater Hartford (Hartford, CT)
- Central Columbus Ghost Hunters Association