Centralized associations were formed to promote solutions to the insurance fraud problem, including the International Association of Insurance Fraud Agencies (1986), the Coalition Against Insurance Fraud in the United States (1993), Comite European des Assurances for the European Union (1993), and the Canadian Coalition Against Insurance Fraud (1994).
What does CCAIF stand for?
CCAIF stands for Canadian Coalition Against Insurance Fraud (Toronto)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CCAIF
- Chemical Coaters Association International
- Child Care Association of Illinois
- Chinese Children Adoption International
- Cisco Certified Academy Instructor
- Coalition for Clean Air Implementation (EPA)
- Congressional Coalition on Adoption Institute
- Cross-Cultural Adaptability Inventory (self-assessment instrument)
- California Council of the American Institute of Architects
- Chambre de Commerce, d'Agriculture, d'Industrie et d'Artisanat du Niger (French)
- Convention on the Civil Aspects of International Child Abduction
- Centro Clínico de Atención Integral a la Familia (French: Clinical Center of Integral Attention to the Family; Venezuela)
- Computer Consulting Associates International Inc. (Southport, CT)
- Code of Crimes Against International Law (law; Germany)
- Clark County Airport Issues Roundtable (Oregon)
- Contra Costa Automated Immunization Registry (developed in 1995; California)
- Comprehensive Culture and Arts Information System (Korea)
- Culberson County-Allamoore Independent School District (Van Horn, TX)
- Canadian Coronary Atherosclerosis Intervention Trial
- Community College Association for Instruction and Technology (Association for Educational Communications and Technology)
- Call Center Association of Japan (est. 1988)